Services | HTB Consulting
HTB Consulting services comprise three main areas as shown in the image:
We continuously engage in research for better and more value adding solutions that meet and exceed the expectations of our clients.
Our goal is to ensure that our services are offered using competent, skillful and qualified staff who understand our strategy as a firm, the business of our clients and respond promptly to client needs.
Enterprise-wide Risk Management
Our Enterprise-wide Risk management Methodology and approach is based on the COSO framework and assists organisations with the following:
- Creating a culture of risk consciousness within the organisation.
- Linking strategic risks to strategic business objectives.
- Managing and reporting on risks efficiently.
- Avoiding surprises in regard to risks facing the organisation whilst maximising stakeholder value.
- Assisting management with risk monitoring through internal audit.
Our services in this regard comprise:
- Enterprise-wide risk assessments
- Operational risk assessments
- Fraud risk assessments
- Project risk assessments
- ICT risk assessments
- Process risk assessments
We have invested in CURA RISK MANAGEMENT which is a globally recognised risk management software that ensures practical implementation of the ERM COSO framework.
CURA is used inconjuction with the PARTICIPATE VOTING SOFTWARE which ensures anonymous voting on risks and controls during risk assessment workshops.
Internal Audit Services
Outsourced Internal Audit Services
Our outsourced internal audit function provides our clients with value-adding assurance and consulting internal audit services that assist organisations in achieving their strategies and complying with relevant regulatory requirements.
Co-sourced Internal Audit Services
We assist our clients in ensuring that the internal audit infrastructure is in place and that internal capacity is developed and sustained.
At HTB Consulting we pride ourselves with the following strengths which can be leveraged from our risk assurance and consulting services:
- Excellent interaction and maintenance of relationships with management, councilors, board members, operational staff etc.
- Readily available and competent staff.
- Ability to meet timeframes.
- Sound technical knowledge and expertise in internal auditing.
Forensic Audit Services
Our Forensic Audit Services encompass a variety of Fraud Risk Management and Fraud Investigation Services as a response to client preferences to improving management and the board’s systems and processes on the governance of anti-corruption strategies (prevention, detection, response and admiration of fraud management).
We have access to a qualified team of admitted attorneys, Forensic Digital and Accountants and ACFE accredited Investigators to provide you with an exclusive quality service.
Our services include:
Fraud Management and Governance
- Review/development of Anti-corruption Policies
- Fraud Risk Assessments
- Fraud Prevention Plans
- Fraud Awareness Trainings
- Fraud Awareness Surveys
- Fraud & Corruption Investigations
Our business consulting division provides a wide-range of business solutions to our clients.
This division comprises of specialists in various service offerings such as:
- Strategy and operational plan facilitation
- Performance management
- Policy development and review
- Revenue Enhancement Strategies
- Regulatory compliance assessments
- ICT business solutions
- Business Continuity Services
- Compliance universe services